Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spa Party for Birthdays, Bridal Showers or Baby Showers

A Spa Party can be fun for any occasion: Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers...you name it!
In my shop, I have Spa Party Invitations AND matching printables.

Check out some of my designs below:



The above items are printable favor tag designs to match the invites you see below.
I recommend using a 2" craft paper punch to punch these out. They can be used for favor bags, cupcake toppers, stickers, and much more!





And don't you just love these water bottle labels? How fun would THESE be??!!

I can personalize each of these items however you would like. I can also create napkin rings, treat bag toppers, thank you cards, address labels, food labels, and more.


So now, you're all set for your Spa Party.
Get together some girlfriends, some yummy snacks, and have fun!

(Click on the images to see these items in my Etsy shop.)

Angie

No comments: