Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tea for Two and Two for Tea...


I recently went to my very first tea party! It was a bridal shower for the daughter (princess) of one of my good friends, and I was there to photograph the event. It was such a wonderful experience, and I'm thinking that I would love to start a tradition of taking our Baby Girl to tea, once she's old enough.

This made me start looking for teas on Etsy.com, and I found MANY that I would LOVE to try, including the ones shown below:

Caramel Creme Brulee from Ms. De's Tea 'n' Treasures (dancingbears2)

Spiced Caramel Apple from Tea For All Reasons

Granny's Pecan Pie Rooibos Tea from Ann Margaret's Tea Shop

Bourbon Street Vanilla Rooibos Tea from North Country Teas


I think I just might go and buy some tea! I'll let you know what I think, after I try it. If you buy some, I'd love to hear what you think too!

Have a blessed day in Christ!

Angie

3 comments:

De said...

I can tell you that the Creme Brulee is one of the most awesome teas!! It is definitely my top seller, because once you have it, you want to keep drinking it! It is also one of my most fragrant teas ~ it always makes me think of pancakes!! Thanks for the mention and join me for tea anytime!!
Blessings,
Ms. De

Marsha said...

Bless you for mentioning my Etsy shop, Tea For All Reasons! The Spiced Caramel Apple, one of our Fall Favorites, has been a huge seller and one I know you would enjoy. Put the kettle on and invite a friend over to sip along with you!

Marsha

Anonymous said...

Angie,

I was "tealighted" to see that you shared one of my teas with your readers! Thank you so much! The "Granny's Pecan Pie" is one of my customers' favorites, and it is especially "tealightful" this time of year. Its aroma truly does remind me of the smell of my granny's pecan pie as it's baking so I just had to name it after her! :) It is yummy with a bit of one of the fall flavored creamers, too! One of my customers enjoys adding in a little of the pumpkin spice creamer...dessert in a cup!

Thanks so much for visiting my shoppe,

Ann~Margaret