Friday, April 23, 2010

Two New Designs in One Day!



These days, life is SO busy! I'm in the middle of opening a new shop on Etsy.com (home decor), I'm working on my first ever quilted baby quilt, complete with binding. We're still trying to "move in", which literally translated, means that we are still unpacking boxes, even though our move-in date to our "new" home was February 1st. And then there's the business of filling orders. I'm loving it! But it's not giving a whole lot of time to create new designs. So, yesterday, I determined that I was going to sit down and create. What you see above is what I came up with. The simple anniversary invitation can also be found in my shop as a birthday invitation.
Please be sure to click on each photo to see more info or to purchase.

I'd love to hear what you think of the new designs.

Angie

No comments: